Saturday 25 August 2012

Another poem.... ADD ON


I believe Satan exist because the bible says so and second, I’ve done business with him.
By allowing his thoughts to fly I’ve suffocated myself in his lies. I’ve done business with him by fornicating, dealing with other infirmities.
Drawing closer to the way he saw me rather than the way Christ made me.
I kept the business going because it was easier to do, lurking around I felt his personal closeness. For ignorance was a bliss to me, I carried on with my business with the devil. I was his Xbox and he had the controller but I thought I was in control.
What a spiritual deception, without eating the forbidden fruit I felt dead spiritually. I broke the rules, lost my ways and broke down mentally.
But now Jesus purified my soul and cleansed my conscience. His grace is sufficient enough for me, it always has been. So now I pack up my bag and choose Jesus Christ.
So now I pack my bag and pick up my sword
I know Satan doesn’t wanna let go because I was his favourite client
But with my sword I’m breaking the walls and his words.
Satan you lost the battle, Jesus paid the total cost for me, and so I will spend eternity wiping his feet with my tears.
I hereby delete your number so you can no longer call; change my address so you can no longer visit, I FORGET YOU so you can no longer ADD ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment