Thursday 16 August 2012

My Redeemer Livessss!!! YES HE DOES!!!

Hey Guys........ *BIG SMILE* !!!!
I'M PSYCHEDDDDDD!!!! AS IN TOO GRATEFUL TO God, For his mercies in my lifeeee and just everything really..... God is REAL GUYSSS!!!
Let me give you my little testimony... My course involves Alot of course, not Alot of exams but long story short, my teacher said everyone passed, Edexcel checked the work and they said we failed... so some people had to fix the work. instead of finishing 9units in my last year, I was doing 12!! YES 12!!! Even though I was angry about my teacher lying to everyone, I was moaning for the wrong reasons. I was not moaning  because I couldn't do it, I was complaining because I had to do it over again. So yeah that's exactly what I did... EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN!!! During these times I had to make sure my Girls were doing The same. we spent Alot of time in the library, at home, and coffee was my BESTFRIEND!!! I was up till like 6am in the morning.. During these times, while I was doing my own work , I was going through a lot of issues, boyfriend issues, etc BUT God also gave me the strength and grace to support my friends and I was GLAD to!! Result day comesss and its TRIPLE A!!!!! , My friend and I were over the MOON!!!!

YOU CANNOT TELL ME God is NOT REAL!!! so many tribulations came along, but I had to do my part and also call on my father because he said in the book of Psalm 20 "The lord will hear thee in the day of trouble, the name of the God of Jacob Defend Thee! God really done it for me NOBODY ELSE!!! The strength I had to do all this came from HIM ONLY!!!! Thanking Him or giving my life to him is NOT enough!!! NOT ONLY DID I GET THE GRADES!!! I ALSO GOT A SCHOLARSHIPPPPPP!!! , Got unconditional for my firm and insurance.. The lord is Good and his mercies endureth forever...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! "For mortals its impossible, but for God, all things are possible!!!! Don't Give Up on Your dreams!! Continue to seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto YOU ALL...

God Bless
Grace Adenuga

No comments:

Post a Comment