Friday 24 August 2012

My chance (Poem)



Thought I could win the race in order for me to come first in the game but I went about it in circles.
Following the ungodly I gained fame in the wrong way
It was a miracle when the lord pulled me out of the wilderness and renewed my spirit.
He washed me with his blood, the same blood he shared on the cross of Calvary for my sins. I washed his feet with my tears and shouted “By your grace I am Free”
Slowly my fears of not being good enough disappeared, for God hath not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love!
I’m not good enough but Christ took a chance on me, he refreshed me and gave me a new cover.
Even when friends and loved one ran from me, my saviour was not ashamed of me.
Like timothy, the lord searched me, sought me out very diligently and found me.
Thank for my chance to start…. Aaaaa…gainnnn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment