Saturday 4 August 2012

Finding My Way


Sometimes God has to take few things,  you thought were significant in your life OUT, in order for your to seek only him. after losing my way for several years, backsliding, you name it I've done. but God's Grace kept me going, God's love kept me strong. through all my bad, ungodly ways God still loved me, kept me alive because HE KNEW this day, right now, right this minute would come and I'd be doing this. I'm a bit nervous but i will write as the spirit direct. 
sometimes we human and children of God, we like to think that a place where we are at peace the most is our destination but that is not true, well in my case. The place i thought was a peaceful place for me was actually my very own wilderness. for example: looking at Moses in the bible, he lived in the palace all his life, he was cared for, loved, you name it BUT the time came when God had to remove him from this so called peaceful place and show him that he is in the wilderness. 

The process to build myself up is now, it hurts because I had to leave a lot things behind for example a relationship but God will only shake things that can be shaken and I'm grateful to God for all his doing right now. the fact that he has taken me out of the wilderness and brought me under his wings, to love me, protect me, help me, support me, i will spend all my days glorifying his name. all my sorrows are moving away, my sadness is gone. HE IS ABLE,STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE A CHANCE ON ME!!

You see with some of us God will continue to tell us something, to show us things but we decide to ignore it, BUT when God really wants to use you, you will be hurt in the process, not for his own personal gain or whatsoever but because the almighty father wants to glorify himself in your life. 

Thank You Jesus for my chance to start again. 
Be Blessed
God'sGivenGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment